Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
City still pursued Haaland despite him have offer from other club on his table back then, Haaland choose us in the end anyway.
I think you may have missed my point. I don't think City fear a little competition when bidding for a player. In fact its expected when pursuing top end players. I'm saying City may have been put off by the injury concern, balked at the price, or are looking elsewhere at other options. And that's more than fine with me. Just sayin'.

Grealish did not have any known injuries, not to mention he wanted to be at City above all else. At this point in time Bellingham's health is in doubt and no one knows his feelings about coming to City. Two entirely different scenarios.
Could it be Bellingham being silent about city is out of respect for City and our upcoming finals. Perhaps why Madrid so confident.
I've no idea as media and socials full of misquoted and lies in the main

Could it be Bellingham being silent about city is out of respect for City and our upcoming finals. Perhaps why Madrid so confident.

You make a good point re Bellingham keeping a dignified silence - contrasts sharply with the shitshow that is Real Madrid - utter cowboys.

Sure, that's very possible.

It's literally the "didn't want him anyway brigade"

They'll love it if we get him. It's only because they've been convinced by the media he's going to Madrid
I never believe anything about Madrid in the media as they are the worst for it. They use papers to make stuff up and pressure players and clubs into moves. Yesterday I saw that Benzama has an offer from Saudi and expecting that to turn into a “Harry Kane wants to go to Madrid” soon enough

Madrid have a range of sycophants writing articles to push the club's agenda continuously. We have the same in the UK with certain papers and Manchester United. When the ink is on the contract, and the photographs of players in the stadium are published, that is the time to believe information about those clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.