Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
After you confirmed that Haaland was only interested to join Man City back in February 2022 before anyone else, I've no reason to not trust you with this latest report.

It doesn't mean however that Jude is going to play for Man City. At least Haaland had 100% control of his destination because of that £51m release clause and BVB couldn't do anything about it.

With Bellingham, BVB can demand any transfer fee since no release clause involved.

I think there will be some sort of clause in his contract to be honest mate.

I guess so as I just started a new game and there's no clause.

Another thing worth mentioning regarding Football Manager is that while the whole world knew about Erling's clause at Dortmund, Sports Interactive did not put it into the game.
This is true. They aren’t always on the money. Although, they make updates very regularly. Unless you start a new save regularly, it’ll be hard to see these changes.

I know we can’t have everyone and at some point Gundo will go, but can’t help feel he’s one of them players that deserves Kompany, Silva, Sergio, Toure, Ferna type status. Very underrated player, had so many big moments and just an all round top pro. Would love him to stay in some capacity.
Need Ilkay to stay. Fully agree with the silva et al shout. Love him to bits and would be great to see him be here another year or two.

The Scousers are all over him like a rash. Their media outlets are reporting Liverpool are close to and in talks with his representatives. It’s VVD all over again. But have FSG got the transfer money?

Last edited:
It would be a huge insult to football heritage if Bellingham was to choose City over Liverpool. I think the only possible response would be for all supporters to come together and boo him at every match, especially English games, and for the media to report any and all gifts to his Mum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.