Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please not Breckin..he looked so good against the rags and posters like FantasyIreland/Tolmie who know far more than I do about the EDS rate him highly too.

From their POV it would make perfect sense.While the two are different in style,they both have that ability to command a midfield.The irony being i think both could be incredible as a duo.

I think Borges and Bobb could be others on their radar.

From their POV it would make perfect sense.While the two are different in style,they both have that ability to command a midfield.The irony being i think both could be incredible as a duo.

Borges and Bobb will be on everyone's radars - such huge talents.

My first thought was Borges.

If it’s Borges and with his contract is up end of the season I’d except that! But with amount of top youth players we have they could be after 1 of I say half a dozen at least

Borges and Bobb will be on everyone's radars - such huge talents.
Indeed,but we're talking specifically in relation to a 'makeweight' purchase in another unique/monster deal.....and Borges is an X Factor player who could very well get it over the line.
Bobb is very talented but wont quite attract the same excitement.

Look at Lukas Nmecha

I get your point but we're looking to buy one of Dortmund's captains, one of the most talked about young players and valuable midfielders currently in world football. So I don't imagine chucking in a guy who is struggling to make any kind of impact in the Championship is going to be a deal-breaker. They can just get him later for peanuts or whenever his contract expires.

My guess is it's someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.