Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see in the "news" today his 'derogatory body language' is annoying his Dortmund team mates....ffs the smear campaign has already begun and the poor **** hasnt even made his move yet.

FSG probably paid for that " news " , they don't take rejection well as Klopp has already confirmed.

Bloody hell Dom that confirms it i guess

bloody hell fire thats to get him the clicks of dipper fans, we can all look at something like that hes been pictured with phillips multiple times. well i guess theyve got to get their interactions from somewhere.

He will certainly be the hybrid we needed Gundo to be, but injuries took his top-level away.

Bellingham has the energy to get about the middle of the pitch, the desired levels of aggression, added to an ability to break into the box.

I'm very excited about his arrival. He is more Fernandinho from his Shakhtar days right now.

It always amazes me that the version we got of Gundo was a lesser version of what he could have been. He's absolutely phenomenal as he is so can't imagine how good he could have been.

The cult have convinced each other they’re signing Caceido in January and both Rice and Bellingham in the summer. Deluded !! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.