Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have to admit a mistake..I was not convinced by the money quoted, the skills of this young man but watching him today he is a star..If Tolmie is right about the move I will be delighted.. and after his last few matches, if he continues his form and comes to City I would be so happy..Got it wrong..He even has a Bell in his name....

It takes a big man to admit they were wrong mate.

Bit like me in the Brexit thread ;)

Well I have to admit a mistake..I was not convinced by the money quoted, the skills of this young man but watching him today he is a star..If Tolmie is right about the move I will be delighted.. and after his last few matches, if he continues his form and comes to City I would be so happy..Got it wrong..He even has a Bell in his name....

Yep he is 19 at least 14 years left in his career to play at the top level 130m is a fee that you’d look at and think yep more well spent! Personally always thought it be around 103m

top class player, complete midfielder, next years break-the-bank signing. Oh and it would stop the fucker scoring against us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.