Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jorginho turned out to be a right twat. Maybe Bellingham will end up the same way. It’s never done until he is signed and it would be foolish to think otherwise. Going off what you have posted tolm, seems like we have a great chance. So until he does a Jorginho… -:)

That's definitely the way all Blues should play this hand!

I have to say I’m very confused by this one. @tolmie's hairdoo has obviously heard some positive news but scouse media has gone into overdrive. We’ve seen other clubs getting giddy over players that end up at City but this is something else entirely.

I do wonder if Bellingham has said yes to both clubs because he wants to play in the premier league regardless. Maybe he’s told Liverpool he’ll join if they agree a fee and get champions league. Maybe he said yes to us as a back up, if Liverpool can’t pay he’ll join us.

While I don’t doubt @tolmie's hairdoo and his info I do wonder if the club are being played. It wouldn’t be the first time.
I heard the same news as Tolm from a totally different source during the same week. My news included a lot of laughter and the phrase "Ignore those deluded scousers".

I have to say I’m very confused by this one. @tolmie's hairdoo has obviously heard some positive news but scouse media has gone into overdrive. We’ve seen other clubs getting giddy over players that end up at City but this is something else entirely.

I do wonder if Bellingham has said yes to both clubs because he wants to play in the premier league regardless. Maybe he’s told Liverpool he’ll join if they agree a fee and get champions league. Maybe he said yes to us as a back up, if Liverpool can’t pay he’ll join us.

While I don’t doubt @tolmie's hairdoo and his info I do wonder if the club are being played. It wouldn’t be the first time.

Try and take the Man City bias out of it and look at the manager we have and which club is more settled which team is more settled(no rebuild needed) which club wins leagues wins cup get to final Europe..

Liverpool with history of winning champs leagues and a few cups and a league a top manager a good squad but needs adding to! If it was the liverpool of 2 seasons ago then that would be different to..

When Bellingham looked at the pros and cons when leaving Birmingham he chose the best for his career!

He is coming to city is the only sensible conclusion when he and his family look at all the pros and cons..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.