Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what he saying
These quotes today from Klipperty are priceless.

If anything provided an insight in to Liverpool not having a deal and trying to get him to reject City...

"I don't like to talk about money (happy to talk about someone else's player though) with a player like Jude (first name endearment).

"if we want to do him a favour, don't throw any hurdles in his development."

Both are knocking attempts of City, the inference being it to reject the cash and the second he won't play every week."

Beautiful.

And I hope that Ana de Armas is revealed as my lover today ! But I fear that along with dippers revealing Bellingham neither of these things will happen .
I would be very cross if Ana was revealed as your lover. She promised to be faithful to me.

Put the radio on in the car this morning & Tony Cascarino (that well know italian/irish/cockney/Liverpool fan?) was busy trying to explain why "Belinum" (He couldn't seem to say Bellingham) would be better of going to Liverpool,
It was comedy gold radio :-)
Hes done that for the last 3 months the bellend along with Murphy, Houghton & Saunders its comical even Shearer is at it

These quotes today from Klipperty are priceless.

If anything provided an insight in to Liverpool not having a deal and trying to get him to reject City...

"I don't like to talk about money (happy to talk about someone else's player though) with a player like Jude (first name endearment).

"if we want to do him a favour, don't throw any hurdles in his development."

Both are knocking attempts of City, the inference being it to reject the cash and the second he won't play every week."

Beautiful.
Best thing about the World Cup was not having to hear anything from Klopp for a month.

I been told twice by people and they been told by someone close and knows what going on that jude is coming to city

So, let me get this straight.
You, an unnamed bloke on a footie forum, have been told something twice by unnamed sources who were apparently told that something themselves by unnamed sources (who may have heard it from other unnamed sources, ad infinitum)?

Sounds dead legitimate that mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.