Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

The meltdown when he signs for us is gonna be beautiful.

We don't have right to any players. They are in race and they have pinned their entire hopes on Bellingham to start midfield revamp and they would be confident that even they can land him irrespective of finances. As for Enzo we had clear run for him. At €20m he could have been ours.

If we keep Bernardo and dont sign Bellingham, I wont complain. Bellingham would be a downgrade anyway. As for us signing Rice, cant see it happening. Nowhere near good enough to get regular minutes for us, he is basically the midfield version of Maguire.
Would only be of use if we were going to play him at centre half so he's got the whole pitch in front of him and doesn't have to turn

If we keep Bernardo and dont sign Bellingham, I wont complain. Bellingham would be a downgrade anyway. As for us signing Rice, cant see it happening. Nowhere near good enough to get regular minutes for us, he is basically the midfield version of Maguire.
Bernado is staying bellingham will be gundo replacement

the meltdown by us when we end up with Rice or someone also be entertaining tbh
I’m more excited at the prospect of Foden playing in midfield than I am of signing Bellingham.

For years, everyone has seen this talent from our Academy in midfield, the star of the U17 World Cup in midfield, our long-term David Silva replacement in midfield (and the reason we haven’t signed anyone to replace DSilva), Pep saying he just needs time to adjust his game before he eventually plays in midfield… and now we’re trying to not play him in midfield and sign someone for £150m who doesn’t look as good as him to play there instead of him?

Very weird behaviour.

We don't have right to any players. They are in race and they have pinned their entire hopes on Bellingham to start midfield revamp and they would be confident that even they can land him irrespective of finances. As for Enzo we had clear run for him. At €20m he could have been ours.
Which is why it will be funny if/when they fail to sign him, since I'm not a Liverpool fan. As for Enzo, not really bothered. Would be a 4th choice CM here behind KDB, Bernardo and Gundogan. Sure we could have made a lot of money on him, but the same could be said about all players we dont buy who becomes a success somewhere else. Just like I dont think about "what if we would have bought Mac Allister for 7m instead of Brighton" I dont do it with Enzo. The story would not have been the same here since they wouldn't get minutes here.

Which is why it will be funny if/when they fail to sign him, since I'm not a Liverpool fan. As for Enzo, not really bothered. Would be a 4th choice CM here behind KDB, Bernardo and Gundogan. Sure we could have made a lot of money on him, but the same could be said about all players we dont buy who becomes a success somewhere else. Just like I dont think about "what if we would have bought Mac Allister for 7m instead of Brighton" I dont do it with Enzo. The story would not have been the same here since they wouldn't get minutes here.
but we should have sent gundo home already because of his age and bought the next gen players. gundo is already a liability against tougher opponents, he exposes the entire midfield to rodri because of his lack of legs. we should plan our player transitions better and not hold on to players for too long.

exactly if it is between bernardo and bellingham it will be bernardo any day. bellingham has no clue how to control a midfield. we will lose a lot.

I’m more excited at the prospect of Foden playing in midfield than I am of signing Bellingham.

For years, everyone has seen this talent from our Academy in midfield, the star of the U17 World Cup in midfield, our long-term David Silva replacement in midfield (and the reason we haven’t signed anyone to replace DSilva), Pep saying he just needs time to adjust his game before he eventually plays in midfield… and now we’re trying to not play him in midfield and sign someone for £150m who doesn’t look as good as him to play there instead of him?

Very weird behaviour.

To play the position Jude's plays in, you have to be willing to do some dirty work and that takes time.

It would be a massive waste of Phil's talent to have him chasing Midfielder or rushing to split two players to stop a pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.