Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he goes on loan will be interesting to see where as he’s clearly highly rated. Burnley once they get promoted?
Maybe and i agree hes talented i think hes lacking confidence that hasnt helped since his injury and him being played out of position when he does play. A loan may be a good move to get him consistently playing on that right wing.

Aguero had the opportunity to play in Spain with Atletico.

Bellingham and Haaland have never played in Spain. I just think modern day footballers are more inclined to go abroad to a sunny destination in their prime, similar to how young British players go to Germany to make a name for themselves.

That's right. That beach lifestyle in Dortmund is a big pull.

Last edited:

Bellingham and Haaland have never played in Spain. I just think modern day footballers are more inclined to go abroad to a sunny destination in their prime, similar to how young British players go to Germany to make a name for themselves.
Spain is attractive, but it’s only a small factor, IMHO, because it only affects the most elite players, and wages are, on the whole, not as lucrative as in England.

Agents structure player deals so that the good players get multiple big pay days…which means agents get multiple big pay days, and selling clubs get good money for players to keep the money wheel spinning.

In some instances, the contracted club gets hosed, because the player/agent cracks on they’re interested in “the right deal” to re-sign, when they know the reality is that the REAL pay off comes from a free transfer and signing bonus.

FFP has further engineered the transfer structure in Europe, as we have seen recently with Chelsea’s ultra-long contracts.

European clubs complain they can’t compete, but the Premier League SYSTEM funds European football and the global agent structure.

If the lad has a modicum of sense, a sensible family and advisors, it has to be City over Liverpool for obvious reasons. As for Real Madrid. He has plenty of years to go there.

With Bernardo and ilkay leaving in the Summer, he will get a 1st team place alongside Kev and Rodders, with one of Grealish, Mahrez or Foden. + his mate Erling is already here.

My point is the Media and pundits is general write nothing but negative bullshit about us: Aguero didn't leave until we thought it was best for him to do so.

The Premier League is literally holding up European football and European players can't wait to leave their respective countries and clubs too come here.
Do you have a list of young British payers who have made a name for themselves in Germany?
I see it that they are young players who have been persuaded that leaving for first team football is the best option, in the vast majority of cases this has been proved the wrong choice.
Sancho left and did ok but the Rags are not an upgrade from us, Bellingham left Birmingham what sane person wouldn't.

My point is the Media and pundits is general write nothing but negative bullshit about us: Aguero didn't leave until we thought it was best for him to do so.

The Premier League is literally holding up European football and European players can't wait to leave their respective countries and clubs too come here.
Do you have a list of young British payers who have made a name for themselves in Germany?
I see it that they are young players who have been persuaded that leaving for first team football is the best option, in the vast majority of cases this has been proved the wrong choice.
Sancho left and did ok but the Rags are not an upgrade from us, Bellingham left Birmingham what sane person wouldn't.

Jamie Bynoe-Gittens left us for Dortmund.
Rabbi Matondo left us to play for Schalke (didn't quite work out).
Jeremie Frimpong currently playing for Leverkusen and doing well.

It just seems more and more young players are tempted by a move to Germany for more game time.

I know what you mean though, the media are forcing the narrative, particularly with David Silva and Aguero.

I just think Bellingham will move to the premier league next season. He might never play for Madrid, but I think the sensible option would be to come to England first, develop here in your younger years and then if the option is still available, go and play abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.