Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
a few dippers i know are getting giddy as it seems a deal is nearly done for investment into them from the middle east hence the rumours of Bellingham going to them?

Ornstein copying Berger word for word a bit weird from Ornstein. But yea everything Ornstein just said was said by Berger months ago.

Again why would any midfielder join a club managed by Klopp over Guardiola? The latest Athletic article is pile of ill conceived opinion dressed up as fact. Bellingham may be worried about playing sideways rather than driving forwards if he joined City so Liverpool suits him better? What a pile of crap.

If I were Bellingham I’d be looking at the Liverpool midfielders who’ve improved since joining Klopp’s Liverpool (currently standing at zero) versus Pep’s City (Gundogan, Foden, Rodri and Bernardo have done pretty well under Pep).

But maybe Jude likes seeing the ball kicked over his head to chase and likes sitting deep. In any event although Liverpool can probably afford Bellingham but should be looking at a major rebuild rather than blowing most of their budget on one player.

Very little of the talk of Bellingham to Liverpool makes sense to me but I suppose stranger things have happened in football.

He's just to expensive when we have other areas of the squad that also need filling.

We need someone who can give us pausa in the middle, as well as another more functional midfielder.

Burning £150m on one player when the club needs two midfielders, a winger and a LB isn't a good use of resources.
Swap cancelo for Davies, Foden goes back to the midfield. Sign Jude, and sign kvara. Sell Mahrez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.