Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprised whose bothered by a fictitious tale
The real sad thing is that some faceless no mark on the internet believes others have nothing better to do than fabricate a totally plausible event.

I've got better things to do than trying to validate myself to you. Believe it. Don't believe it. I really couldn't give a rat's arse to be honest.

Just shows what a sad existence you have that BM seems to be the be all & end all of your pedantic life... Awww diddums... :-)

Last edited:
Well he's not a goal-scoring midfielder so I don't know why you're bringing up his starts and goals for England, and many of them were off the bench anyway. I don't think anybody is expecting him to be the new Frank Lampard. His best attribute is getting on the ball and beating one or two players which gets his team on the front foot. Although he faded yesterday and looked tired, he still managed to do exactly that a few times. He's not at that level yet obviously but there's a bit of Mousa Dembele in the way he can run and dribble with the ball in tight spaces. Nobody ever mentioned Dembele's lack of goals.

You've mis-interpreted my post. I was saying when he signs for City the media will turn and then they'll bring it up!

The real sad thing is that some faceless no mark on the internet believes others have nothing better to do than fabricate a totally plausible event.

I've got better things to do than trying to validate myself to you. Believe it. Don't believe it. I really couldn't give a rat's arse to be honest.

Just shows what a sad existence you have that BM seems to be the be all & end all of your pedantic life... Awww diddums... :-)

Calm down dear:-)

Well he's not a goal-scoring midfielder so I don't know why you're bringing up his starts and goals for England, and many of them were off the bench anyway. I don't think anybody is expecting him to be the new Frank Lampard. His best attribute is getting on the ball and beating one or two players which gets his team on the front foot. Although he faded yesterday and looked tired, he still managed to do exactly that a few times. He's not at that level yet obviously but there's a bit of Mousa Dembele in the way he can run and dribble with the ball in tight spaces. Nobody ever mentioned Dembele's lack of goals.
I don't think his definitive position is decided yet given his attributes I believe he could excel at 6, 8 or 10. It has been a long season for a 19 year old playing as often as he does and as the game progressed yesterday obviously his attention was starting to drift to a big game at the weekend in Germany. This guy will greatly improve whoever he ends up with although the price tag is likely to raise issues.

I don't think his definitive position is decided yet given his attributes I believe he could excel at 6, 8 or 10. It has been a long season for a 19 year old playing as often as he does and as the game progressed yesterday obviously his attention was starting to drift to a big game at the weekend in Germany. This guy will greatly improve whoever he ends up with although the price tag is likely to raise issues.

Yeah, He's far from the finished article. But he has a lot of natural ability and on top of that he has an elite mentality. Put the two together and it's obvious why some of the best teams in the world want him. What he's doing at 19 is ridiculous really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.