Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I’m perfectly honest I would love to get Jude Bellingham to piss the scousers off
But to be even more honest I don’t actually care if we get him or not
With rice, mcallister etc we will be fine
We will be up there with or without him
If he chooses to go to the dippers then so be it
But he will just be wasting his own career

I think Jude would flourish under Pep mate and could be a fantastic long term addition? Could stay with us 10 years plus

If I’m perfectly honest I would love to get Jude Bellingham to piss the scousers off

Agree with your sentiment but I don't think we'll be in for either Rice or MacAllister tbf. Rice is a less good version of Rodri and wouldn't start for us. MacAllister I just don't see it.

Rice lol no thanks

I’m 99% sure he’s coming to City !

And 100% sure he’s not going to the dippers

Why ? because Didi has started spouting shit about him ….

Jude Bellingham lacks discipline and "nobody dares" to challenge him at Borussia Dortmund, according to ex-Germany star Dietmar Hamann.

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/jud...und-claims-dietmar-hamann/bltb9541897be77576a

Given how Liverpool use the mainstream media as a semi-official extension of their comms function, you can generally take the prevailing media narrative as a pretty good indicator of the key messages the club want their fans to hear.

Over the weekend, there have been stories about their rebuild being centred around Tchouameni, with no hint of a mention of Bellingham - and if Hamman is coming out with tripe like this it’ll only be because he’s been told (paid) to.

It certainly seems the club is trying to steer their fans away from the Bellingham fixation they themselves have been busy stoking all season, to soften them up to the idea he’s not going to be joining them.

This is such a 180 degree turn from the message they’ve been hammering for several months now, that something must have happened to make them change their tune.

The fact this about turn coincides with the exact point in the season at which the player is supposed to be informing Dortmund of his future plans could of course be pure coincidence!

A lot coming out today saying he’s Liverpool bound, made his decision etc…

Yet the headlines now seem to suggest Liverpool have bid £84m, surely he’s going for much, much more than that price tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.