Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
bit of a weird post if you ask me - personal terms not agreed and fee not yet agreed and no agreement with dortmund - nothing about that post makes me think it’s a done deal. it’s all conjecture.

we could’ve all speculated that without fabrizio.

Possibly, but Romano does say the next step is to deal with Dortmund. Reports last week said Madrid had come to England to speak with the family, so it can't be dismissed he has also given a yes to them.

I would rather wait to see if City react or brief tonight after the game that we didn't want him anyway, before more Twitter claims.
What I think is interesting is, neither club (City or Dortmund) wanted to a press release because of principally Dortmunds chance of a league title. But suddenly, we have no marks making claims.

Imagine buying Fred or Maguire. We are doing OK and have been for the last 14 years, with all respect to Jude if he thinks going to Madrid is for him, they must be signing his brother......

The easier option in the sense of the easier league - I don’t think they’re mutually exclusive - most people think that La Liga isn’t as strong as our league - it can be both an easier league and it may not work out because of living in a foreign country etc

I tend not to agree that it's an easier league. A different tempo with a lot less money, but we've just recently seen Spain's 11th best side of this season tear apart the "resurgent, getting back to their best" Man United. See Villarreal for similar.

I think choosing to come to his home country with familiar faces and be involved in a side with the greatest striker in the world is perhaps easier, just my opinion.

Should we ...
a. start bitching about him now?
b. start bitching about Txiki now?
c. start bitching about brexit now?
d. start bitching about the wire now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.