Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
More annoyingly is everyone will be harping on that haaland will leave us soon to play with his best mate after using us as a stepping stone

@tolmie's hairdoo you passed on that Bellingham wanted it done and then subsequently that City wanted to respect Dortmund's wishes. This latest batch of reports definitely aligns with the former and that Bellingham & Real couldn't give a fuck about Dortmund's wishes.

Aside from the City aspect, this is a bold and shitty strategy from Bellingham. Interesting

MacAllister + Perrone + McAtee should be okay to replace Gundogan + Bernie.

Toss in Foden perhaps getting more minutes in midfield as well.

Perhaps instead of 2 midfield signings, just make the one (MacAllister) and then look for winger depth, perhaps to also free Foden more in midfield, and give Jack some rest (maybe even Grealish).

Am still hopeful Palmer stays and takes over from Mahrez, but if rumors are that he leaves, then we might need 2 wingers, perhaps the academy can supplement.

My go to would be Diaby, kid looks electric, although there is some fun in hoping one of our young kids could just be thrown up as sub players.
I think we're fine for wide positions for now. We have Grealish, Foden, Mahrez, Bernardo, Palmer and potentially Alvarez that can play there.

If Bernardo and Gundogan leave, we need to bring at least 2 in MF. I very much doubt we'll just bring one in and hope McAtee or Perrone are ready to make that significant contribution for next season.

More annoyingly is everyone will be harping on that haaland will leave us soon to play with his best mate after using us as a stepping stone
We can't expect our competitors to blow sweet nothings our way. It goes with the territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.