Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having Haaland here will be a massive pull for us. It’ll be interesting to see who he chooses.

I’d love it because he’s a brilliant player but it’d also piss Dortmund off again which is always a plus.

Having Haaland here will be a massive pull for us. It’ll be interesting to see who he chooses.

I’d love it because he’s a brilliant player but it’d also piss Dortmund off again which is always a plus.
He's a very good player but far too much hype and if he maintains any sort of form your going to be looking at 120m Plus to get him, crazy money.

Think we have a better chance next summer than I had thought last season with Bernardo almost surely off and Gundo as well.

RM sure, but they will need a striker and the fee will be very very high. Maybe they think they can get Sesko or one of these other young talents where won't be shelling out 70m+

Other big PL sides will be in the mix, but think we could be the favourites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.