Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won’t. That’s not how Klopp operates

Well he hasn't had a midfielder with his potential for a start. Even when they were world-class and one of the top few teams in Europe, their midfield was only functional.

May get pelters but I see pogba in him. Just in the way he runs and moves, obvious talent and physical dominance at such a young age but seemingly very positionally undisciplined and raw. A lot of coaching needed to fit into a team that plays the way we do.

These england games are the only times ive properly seen him but is so different to anything we’ve had. Adds chaos not control. So if its gundo out, bellingham in, next year will be chaos.

Will no longer be worried if we dont sign him though. Think there are better fits out there but with lower ceilings

May get pelters but I see pogba in him. Just in the way he runs and moves, obvious talent and physical dominance at such a young age but seemingly very positionally undisciplined and raw. These england games are the only times ive properly seen him but is so different to anything we’ve had. Adds chaos not control. So if its gundo out, bellingham in, next year will be chaos.
Will no longer be worried if we dont sign him though. Think there are better fits out there but with lower ceilings
You are not wrong on that but I don't think Bellingham is going to be sold at a cheap price.

Well he hasn't had a midfielder with his potential for a start. Even when they were world-class and one of the top few teams in Europe, their midfield was only functional.
He had Gundogan at Dortmund. He didn't build the team around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.