Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think we are getting him, there is a huge amount of hot air out there saying we can not get him, and it started as soon as liverpool could not raise the funds for him, Real are huffing and puffing and telling everybody they are still relevant, they are still the biggest club in the world, meanwhile City are staying quiet, we never do that do we, if i was a Real fan, would Bellingham who will take up all of Reals budget be my first choice.
While City stay silent we are in the mix, the press can goad as much as they like, but remember most players that reject City fail, and all fail to progress.

Still think we are getting him, there is a huge amount of hot air out there saying we can not get him, and it started as soon as liverpool could not raise the funds for him, Real are huffing and puffing and telling everybody they are still relevant, they are still the biggest club in the world, meanwhile City are staying quiet, we never do that do we, if i was a Real fan, would Bellingham who will take up all of Reals budget be my first choice.
While City stay silent we are in the mix, the press can goad as much as they like, but remember most players that reject City fail, and all fail to progress.
Interesting the report now says he doesn’t need surgery and just normal treatment & rest. I think if Benz is indeed leaving then Real will reevaluate the whole situation. But Juni Calafat is following Bellingham on IG.

more latest news said Benz will stay until 2024. Personally not a big fan of Bellingham, yep he is good but does he really worth 1.3 billion to pay? I am sure Pep and the team will find better and more reasonable options !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.