Jude Bellingham

Generational talent my arse. Shithouse of the highest order as displayed to the viewing public over the past 10 days but will of course be overlooked by the fawning media.

Generational talent my arse. Shithouse of the highest order as displayed to the viewing public over the past 10 days but will of course be overlooked by the fawning media.
The Press would be scratching their head in the summer after another failed attempt at winning an International tournament led by St.Jude

Deary, deary me..

Posted on here a while ago that I told my daughters when they were young that they could have their own choice of partner/swain/'Young Lochinvar' but with the following definite exceptions:

(a) NO United fans
(b) NO Liverpool fans
(c) NO glottal stops

I would probably have to add an extra category nowadays, prohibiting the likes of Ferdinand and Bellingham with their inability to walk past a mirror without 'checking themselves out' (..as in, 'I'm so gorgeous I could lick that reflection all day long..')
Wha’ve you got against glo’al stops?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.