Jude Bellingham

Pretty sure they were moulded soles, no such things as screw studs then. May have had purple soles, long time ago. Did you have a pair?
I had a pair of Pele boots that had purple moulded soles. They were my first boots so I must have been about 6 or 7 which puts it at 1968/9. The thing that made me ask was that you got them in Newton Heath Co-op. I used to live in Failsworth near Brookdale Park and we used to shop on Church Street. I wouldn't mind betting you had the same ones as me if the timeline is the same!

I had a pair of Pele boots that had purple moulded soles. They were my first boots so I must have been about 6 or 7 which puts it at 1968/9. The thing that made me ask was that you got them in Newton Heath Co-op. I used to live in Failsworth near Brookdale Park and we used to shop on Church Street. I wouldn't mind betting you had the same ones as me if the timeline is the same!
Bet they took a lot of dubbing to soften up.

Yes, born in Failsworth , December 1959 so definitely the same timeline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.