Jude Bellingham

This bullshittery doesn't help.

And this .

How do equate opinions to hate ? He obviously thinks very highly of himself. Some others don't.
I wanted to have him here but from what I've seen in his last 3 CL games, I glad we didn't get him. Still young. Still got time to improve. But right now he's only showing arrogance and petulance, when he really should get his head down and learn his trade.

Self centred smarmy prick desperate for spotlight. What is he going to gain from walking around the pitch. Probably listening to a recording of himself telling himself how amazing he is.

Thing is, he will win the Ballon D’or if Madrid win the CL. Kane will probably win it if Bayern do.

If we had him in our squad what would bother me is that when we sing Hey Jude after yet another win he'd imagine it was about him.

Way too far up his own arsehole for me, thinks he’s the finished article, he’s not, a very good player though, it has to be said..
Comes across as a right shithouse too ..
Yes, he's got all the attributes but its come a bit too soon and he thinks he's the finished article. He's still got way more to learn. Needs to stop being a wanker.

A lot of the hype, media hype etc isn’t his fault.
He’s just a young English kid who is currently playing at the highest level and proving it at domestic and international level - seems down to earth and mature in interviews .
I don’t get the hate.
Do you like Bruno Fernandes? By all accounts a nice enough chap off the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.