Judy Tzuke

Stay with me till dawn.

A hormonal 20 year year old wanted her to stay with me for a little bit longer in my wet dreams.

A great song she co-wrote in the Kate Bush - The Man with a Child in his eyes vintage.

Does anyone know of an artist who has stayed loyal to her craft for 40 years now known to the masses for one song like this.

Tasmin Archer maybe although for 15 odd years less.

Of course I wanted to have her child which red blooded male wouldn't but you have to admire her and what she has been through.

As it turned out, her child (Bailey Tzuke) turned out to be even more beautiful than her mother.......

Excellent first four studio albums, Welcome to the Cruise, Sportscar, I Am The Phoenix and Shoot the Moon. The live album Road Noise - The Official Bootleg also a decent, after that she got a bit more synth based.

She married her guitarist/co-writer/producer Paul Muggleton, and had two daughters, Bailey & Tallula, who both perform independently and with Judie who's still recording and releasing music now and regularly tours.

She's currently recording and touring with Beverley Craven and Julia Fordham under the name 'Woman to Woman'

She said, “and I’ll show you a sunset if you stay with me till dawn”.
She’d be showing him a sunrise wouldn’t she, not a sunset.

She could possibly show him both.
She’d best get it in writing then because she could show him the sunset and he might leave straight after. Unless she meant the following nights sunset. He wouldn’t just be staying with her till dawn though. That’d involve staying all day.(unless he goes to work and comes back later)

She’d best get it in writing then because she could show him the sunset and he might leave straight after. Unless she meant the following nights sunset. He wouldn’t just be staying with her till dawn though. That’d involve staying all day.(unless he goes to work and comes back later)
Shes offering him a night at hers, he's a bloke, he's going nowhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.