Jules Koundé

Why don’t we just scout clubs like Ajax, schalke, RB,Monaco,Dortmund? Once they try to buy a player for a small fee that is unknown go in and gazump them. Loan the player back to them and once he is developed, take him back. Sorted! You are welcome Txiki.
Is this a serious post?

So you want to beat the likes of Ajax and Dortmund to a player (which does happen, quite a lot) and then loan the player back to which club exactly? if its their original club then thats pointless because they wont become the player they can be there, if you are saying loan them to Ajax or Dortmund then why the fuck would they want to develop players for us?

You understand that most of these talented kids become the players they are because of the training and experience gained at the likes of Ajax and Dortmund that then makes them attractive to bigger clubs.

Good example mate and an interesting take on things. I will load up football manager and send Txiki over a list of promising players. Call it erm...(BMSN)Blue Moon Sporting Agency using advanced and sophisticated analytical software- Endorsed by Ole and Red Edd.

Don’t forget to cut me in on any deal. I’m quite a good spotter sometimes...

I wanted VVD while at Celtic. Also wanted Suarez before his move to Liverpool. Saw Werner ages ago.

I won’t mention my duds though!

Good example mate and an interesting take on things. I will load up football manager and send Txiki over a list of promising players. Call it erm...(BMSN)Blue Moon Sporting Agency using advanced and sophisticated analytical software- Endorsed by Ole and Red Edd.

Just hire Borussia Dortmund's scouts then that way they can tell us who is any good in our own acadamies.

Job done.

We definitely need to do what everyone else is doing as they are all so much more successful in every area than us.

We definitely need to do what everyone else is doing as they are all so much more successful in every area than us.

No, we should just stay exactly as we are, never learn anything from anyone, never try to improve & assume everything is as good as it can be in every way & every employee of the club is good enough & other clubs can't reach our level.

It's the guaranteed formula for long term success. Just ask Utd.

Is this a serious post?

So you want to beat the likes of Ajax and Dortmund to a player (which does happen, quite a lot) and then loan the player back to which club exactly? if its their original club then thats pointless because they wont become the player they can be there, if you are saying loan them to Ajax or Dortmund then why the fuck would they want to develop players for us?

You understand that most of these talented kids become the players they are because of the training and experience gained at the likes of Ajax and Dortmund that then makes them attractive to bigger clubs.
I strongly suspect not.

Is this a serious post?

Little bit tongue in cheek. Our scouting could do with a bit of help :)

Why don’t we just scout clubs like Ajax, schalke, RB,Monaco,Dortmund? Once they try to buy a player for a small fee that is unknown go in and gazump them. Loan the player back to them and once he is developed, take him back. Sorted! You are welcome Txiki.
All we need is for them to WhatsApp their intentions to Txiki in advance and the job’s a good un.

Bayern-Sevilla euro supercup game tomorrow night. (CL winner vs EL winner)

I wonder if Kounde is made to start this game and risk the whole transfer.
But if he does its a great opportunity to see him under pressure because Bayern will put pressure on that Sevilla defence in multiple ways.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.