Jules Koundé

What worries me is that the Sevilla right back looks amazing as well!!!!
Is it the player or the system that makes them look good
Same as with us
Do our defenders look shite because the system exposes them or are they just bad
Lewandowski and Bayern Munich will be a test.

Cue meltdown on Friday morning when Bayern put 4 past Sevilla which isn't that unlikely.

Seems unlikely that Sevilla will want any public discussion prior to this game.
Maybe his price will drop
When does he face messi?

Same as with us
Do our defenders look shite because the system exposes them or are they just bad

Navas looks good in Sevilla because he's not homesick or dealing with grief constantly, doesn't have the fans on his back constantly, has the respect and support of his teammates, club and fans and is in a team that doesn't completely change system every time they play a big game.

Outside of that, it's all talent and hard work.

Same as with us

I thought Navas looked decent for us at RB tbh

Nobody should judge him on a game against the best team in Europe (and therefore probably the world). When Bayern are on song they would beat anybody. Us, the dippers. Anybody.
Well yes but it will still be a good test. We saw him in the Europa League but no City fan was playing any great attention. Other than YouTube, Kounde is an unknown to most City fans. He is for me.

Whether he plays tonight may illustrate how close this is to happening. If Seville are keen on a sale and think it is likely that City will pay a price that they are happy with, I don't think he will play. Alternatively, Seville may see it as a big game and he may be determined to play....thoughts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.