Jules Koundé

I expect Liverpool and United will both target Kounde? He seems one of the best young talents around. I hope he doesn't join one of our PL rivals.
I agree Dias looks good.

There were rumours that he preferred to stay in Spain and become Ramos' successor at Real Madrid. Whether that's instigated more by Real's PR team is another question.

Id sell stones to get this lad in

No chance can that be justified. Eventually youre in the position 2 of ake laporte dias and kounde arent playing.
£100m plus in cbs sat on the bench every week.
(Yes Stones was £50m but we cant keep shelling money on the defence)

Kounde is gone, we chose/ended up with Dias and im bloody thrilled at it so far.

LB is the only defender in need of acquiring.

No chance can that be justified. Eventually youre in the position 2 of ake laporte dias and kounde arent playing.

Kounde is gone, we chose/ended up with Dias and im bloody thrilled at it so far.

I read a quote from Kounde that said he was disappointed that a deal with us could not be concluded. Perhaps all is not gone bt the point of rotating world-class defenders is absolutely valid.

IMO there is still hope because Kounde can be moulded into DM.

Why buy a CB for £70m and convert him into a DM?

The season is long, there will be a new DM to chase next summer
Kid is pure class and can play on both positions.
He would be top class cover for Dias and replacement for Fernandinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.