Jules Koundé

Just the headline

Manchester City to 'enter race' for Sevilla defender Jules Kounde, sparking bidding war with Chelsea and Barcelona for his signature… but a deal could hinge on the Blues' pursuit of Nathan Ake and Matthijs de Ligt
Manchester City are to enter the race for the signature of Sevilla's Jules Kounde
City's interest in Kounde could depend on a Chelsea swoop for Nathan Ake
Chelsea and Barcelona are also monitoring Kounde among other transfer targets
Sevilla are anticipating a bidding war between Premier League heavyweights

once again Barcelona are in the mix - with a woucher and some lose change,.. talk about wasting peoples time.

Hes going to Barca, bet on it. FDJ is going and Bernardo is not coming either though. I think its basically going to plan for Barca that they laid out in february or so. Bernie is not in their plans this summer, its scaremongering.

Seems like Chelsea is offering almost double wages.. yikes. (like they did with Koulibaly) Forget about it, hes going to Chelsea, imagine going from 1.1m a year to deciding between 7 or 12m NET a year.. Its like 350k£ gross a week or something.

Boehly going totally crazy with wages this window to snap stuff up.

I can see Chelsea being very good this season if Boehly keeps throwing money around like this, I dont even think Neymar AND Ronaldo is out of the question..

Ney looked pretty unhappy in his friendly game earlier today..

Seems like Chelsea is offering almost double wages.. yikes. (like they did with Koulibaly) Forget about it, hes going to Chelsea, imagine going from 1.1m a year to deciding between 7 or 12m NET a year.. Its like 350k£ gross a week or something.

I can see Chelsea being very good this season if Boehly keeps throwing money around like this, I dont even think Neymar AND Ronaldo is out of the question..

Don’t believe everything you read online especially barca and Madrid press.

Barca and their propaganda press like to set narratives in the media. Why are chelsea offering him 2x the wages of barca and more than koulibaly that is getting his last big pay day ?

If he joins chelsea, they would say he chose money and if he joins barca they would say he is a loyal cule.

Don’t fall for barca propaganda

Fuck Chelsea...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.