Jules Koundé

Few people have said this - I've not seen anything of him at all but I'm buzzing that so many people who watch him are buzzing with the link and potential transfer!

Real Madrid wanted him as the replacement for Varane next season and were going to pay whatever Sevilla wanted. That should say it all how highly rated he is.

Looks the part when i’ve seen him play for Seville, my only worry is he’s still a kid at 21 and centre halves usually at their best mid to late 20’s so hasn’t really got the experience, does look a quality centre half though.

Little slower than walker, sevilla moved kounde onto adama Traore and adama did nothing then all game

That's not because of his speed. Carlos is faster than Kounde, and he learned his lesson after the first mistake leading to the penalty.

Kounde and Traore didn't see much of each other all match. Traore spent 80% of the game on the left, with Carlos.

Seems a number on here want this lad instead of Koulibaly,haha might be a ploy to flush Napoli out,saying that the Koulibaly transfer has become boring and tedious to follow,can’t believe half the stuff that’s being spouted from Italy,but I wouldn’t be to bothered if it didn’t happen the owner is a Cnut of the highest order and sees transfers as all about him being in the spotlight the twat ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.