Jules Koundé

Don’t wet your nappy. Diego fucking Jota? Really

they are strengthening mate?My companies are currently investing more than ever as our competition can’t? The days of people remembering when we were shit are gone! It’s the one window with relaxed regulations we should be splashing in the right areas to improve and personally when you were so far behind your competitors and don’t address your biggest failings then the top of the tree have to carry the can.

they are strengthening mate?My companies are currently investing more than ever as our competition can’t? The days of people remembering when we were shit are gone! It’s the one window with relaxed regulations we should be splashing in the right areas to improve and personally when you were so far behind your competitors and don’t address your biggest failings then the top of the tree have to carry the can.

From Pep's quotes today I'll be surprised if we bring anyone else in.

then the top of the tree have fucked up and we will struggle next season! We aren’t ready for this season and although Ake and Torres are fantastic signings imo the biggest failure is still not signing a world class right sided CB and looking at another striker as it seems Sergio isn’t right? Yes they might happen in the next 3 weeks but we could already be 8-10 points behind? Absolutely shocking planning and execution from a management point of view. Liverpool are strengthening big time now imo because we haven’t? The gap last season was huge and we haven’t addressed our biggest weakness from a Season ago let alone this one!? Poor from the board.

What did he say?

So so happy with the squad. Never now or in the future would he complain about the players he has.

Say's we don't need a midfielder and we have (non left back) players who can play left back.

When we bring in a centre back imo we’ll have strengthened the 3 positions where we need to, a partner for Laporte, back up for Laporte and left back replacement for Sane to strengthen anywhere else then people would need to leave in those positions and better players come in, so who leaves? And how do you make them go.

Not sure I take much from his press conference - he never really gives anything away regarding potential signings.

He did look " low " but I think he is sick of our media generally and would ideally like to tell them just to fuck off. Possibly frustrated at the time it is taking to get targets in ?

If we can arrange the necessary transfers out , and imo Otamendi is a cert to leave, we will see a new central defender signed . Might be KK or somebody else, but I believe that position at least is a cert .

And if any substance in the Kounde speculation, I thought be looked very good in the Europa final.

When we bring in a centre back imo we’ll have strengthened the 3 positions where we need to, a partner for Laporte, back up for Laporte and left back replacement for Sane to strengthen anywhere else then people would need to leave in those positions and better players come in, so who leaves? And how do you make them go.

but when is when though? It was a huge mistake last season and we are about to start the new season without Laporte? Obviously not his or the clubs fault but either stones or Fernandinho are starting on Monday alongside a guy making his debut against a team who have pace and proper matches under their belt? In these instances the board ALWAYS take responsibility as I’ve been there two or three times and faced the consequences

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.