Jules Koundé

It’s amazing we must hit every release clause for a player but when teams come knocking they get cut price deals
We sell cast offs. Sane wasn't cast off but he was not key player for us either. Squad player, rightly or wrongly.

Just close the deal, whatever we overpay for him let's just think of it as using the Garcia money.

This kid could be here for 14 years and that not overstating it considering his age. 'Surely this will make board going the extra mile for him? Not only that but hes already very good on top of that.

€60m seems to be our limit for some reason. Yet our interest in Koulibaly was apparently over because they won't pay €75m. And are now interested in a guy that is only available for a €90m clause. Either we are clueless as to what's actually happening or our board is having a mare trying to negotiate.

lol

Are you counting the ones he scored in training?

I'm counting the ones he scored in professional senior competitive matches, which was ten. Even if he made thirty starts (which I'd guess is an overestimate), that's a goal every three starts, which isn't terrible.

Lots of clowns with no understanding of transfers or negotiations on this thread.

If you run a successful football club, like any business, a key part fo what you do is to try to get value for money with all your purchases. That's Txiki's job and he's done it very well so far. If we were to just panic and throw the asking price at every player we were interested in we'd be the club that many ill-informed balloons already accuse of being: a wealthy Arab plaything who inflate the transfer market. And we'd get done in every transaction we made.

We are clearly going to be signing a centre half and the club's track record is more than enough for me to be relaxed and judge them after the window closes. Many big deals - and these are worth enormous amounts of money - take time. You can't negotiate by appearing desperate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.