Jules Koundé

runmoured to be available for €50m! Could also play as a DM I seem to recall as well?
Hmm, didn`t they ask for about 80m last summer? I watched a bit of Sevilla last season and he was incredible. Easily one of the most agile, flexible and calm defenders I`ve ever seen. Really fun player to watch. Almost like a winger playing CB, but he`s actually a good defender. Has played RB and DM as well I think. Haven`t seen much of him this season though

Hmm, didn`t they ask for about 80m last summer? I watched a bit of Sevilla last season and he was incredible. Easily one of the most agile, flexible and calm defenders I`ve ever seen. Really fun player to watch. Almost like a winger playing CB, but he`s actually a good defender. Has played RB and DM as well I think. Haven`t seen much of him this season though

yeah they tried rinsing us last summer but like most teams need cash this year? Like Lyon apparently only want €30m for auoar!

yeah they tried rinsing us last summer but like most teams need cash this year? Like Lyon apparently only want €30m for auoar!
That`s incredibly cheap. Apart from Messi, he`s my favorite player that doesn`t play for City and I don`t usually care about that stuff. Would love to see him at City, but I can`t see it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.