Julian Alvarez | Signs for City (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understood what you wrote, I just dont understand how it makes sense. We pay the release clause when we buy players all the time, and it has never hurt our relationship with the club we have been buying from before, so why would it now? Why on earth would a club, that has given a player a release clause, be upset at any club who might activate it? Are River runned by 6 year old kids or what?

There is nothing that suggests paying the release clause would hurt our relationship with River, its rather insane to even think it would. + Even if this would happen in some kind of imaginary dreamland, we have not bought a single player from River (from what I can remeber at least) so I think we would do alright without them.

The difference is that the release clauses we usually activate are great deals or at least fair deals for the selling clubs and are more then happy with the deals this isn't the going rate for the South american poty who is only 21. Is he ever going to wear our shirt I honestly don't know but the club is trying to find a deal to keep all sides happy. Yeah we don't have a track record of signing players from there but I'm pretty sure other clubs in the cfg do there really isn't a good enough reason to risk making an enemy here, say pep said I need him in January he will be leading the line, the clause would have been paid. 6 months will give him a chance to learn English and get his affairs in order (selling and buying a house whatever.) so he can settle ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.