Julian Nagelsmann confirmed as next Bayern Munich manger

Nagelsmann's teams do not look organised at all to me, always look like conceding when opponent gets the ball.

Dont get the hype.

Bayern think hes the next Pep, they could not be more wrong

In other news, the sun will rise on the eastern horizon and set on the western horizon tomorrow.

Nagelsmann's teams do not look organised at all to me, always look like conceding when opponent gets the ball.

Dont get the hype.

Bayern think hes the next Pep, they could not be more wrong

But he’ll be receiving a solid team from Flick, and won’t have many issues building from there up. I think

He took them into the CL for the first time ever.

He took them to the CL semi-finals for the first time ever.

He got their highest league finish ever.

There's a good chance he wins their first trophy.

I think he'll be the front runner to replace Pep in 2/3 years time (Bayern managers very rarely last longer than that).
I be been hearing good thing about him but I don't know anything about him.
Would he be a good fit for us and our playing style, anyone?

It could be a job too soon for him. Just like you get raw players when they're young, he's a raw manager, he's going to make mistakes and have bad spells, the guy needs time to do that and learn, not sure bayern will let that happen. The first sign of them not winning the league or not going far in the champions league and he's out. And that's before even mentioning the bayern upstairs getting involved.

Need to move a bit nearer to Grünwalder Straße, short ride on the tram.
dont need to pal...got the Grünwalder Straße on one side and the Säbener on t´other, slap bang between the two....
Can see the Grünwalder floodlights from my gaff (theyre not as big as the Maine Road ones tho!) Quicker for me to walk there than get the tram. Where you based fella?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.