Julian Weigl

On whether Dortmund is playing more of a Pep-type football - They're playing with more control, and part of that is Julian Weigl. I am surprised by him, such a young player playing so well. I have seen what Thomas Tuchel wants from his team. They play Gegenpressing, they have lots of possession (we'll see what their possession numbers look like on Sunday), play with lots of control, and counterattacks. They've combined Jurgen Klopp's system with Tuchel's, and now can play both systems, which makes them dangerous.

On his admiration of Julian Weigl - I didn't know him before, but he has all the tools he needs to play in the middle. We found Joshua Kimmich as the next German national team player, and Julian will also play there. Weigl is a very important player for their club, they can't play as quickly without him.

On why he didn't get Weigl instead -(Julian Weigl played across town for 1860 Munich before switching to Dortmund this summer) I'm the coach of Bayern Munich, I don't have time to check out other teams. The club told me about Kimmich. Bayern can't just buy every player.

Thats what Pep said before their derby in October 2015. This link reeks of Guardiola. The way he talks about him and at only 20, I wouldn't mind giving 20 mill.

who ?

apparently yaya's replacement..I am sorry - there is only one genuine replacement for yaya and that's pogba

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.