Julian Weigl

will most likely be the toughest player to pry from BVB's current crop of players. Young and very hard to come by a CDM with the composure and vision on the ball he has not to mention BVB are looking to extend him. Wouldn't be surprised if hes given an outrageous release clause of 60M+.

will most likely be the toughest player to pry from BVB's current crop of players. Young and very hard to come by a CDM with the composure and vision on the ball he has not to mention BVB are looking to extend him. Wouldn't be surprised if hes given an outrageous release clause of 60M+.

60mil is a snip in the current market.

Like the look of him but I have to ask who would he replace in our current team?

I recognise we have to build for the future. Would he come just to be a part player, early on?

Like the look of him but I have to ask who would he replace in our current team?

I recognise we have to build for the future. Would he come just to be a part player, early on?

It's a squad game these days though. We'll certainly be losing one midfielder next summer (Toure), and it's quite possible Delph and Fernando could go too. Not saying we'll necessarily be in for Weigl, but I'm sure a CM is high on the list of priorities next summer. We seem to be pretty sorted long term for forwards and attacking midfielders, so would've thought a centre half, centre mid and full backs will be where we look to strengthen.

It's a squad game these days though. We'll certainly be losing one midfielder next summer (Toure), and it's quite possible Delph and Fernando could go too. Not saying we'll necessarily be in for Weigl, but I'm sure a CM is high on the list of priorities next summer. We seem to be pretty sorted long term for forwards and attacking midfielders, so would've thought a centre half, centre mid and full backs will be where we look to strengthen.
I think in terms of forwards possibly Navas will go. I'm sure I read somewhere he's getting to the end of his contract. Having said that I don't think we'll be spending big on that position with what we have already and Roberts to come back.

I think next summers window will see reinforcements for the deep lying CM and FB positions.

I think in terms of forwards possibly Navas will go. I'm sure I read somewhere he's getting to the end of his contract. Having said that I don't think we'll be spending big on that position with what we have already and Roberts to come back.

I think next summers window will see reinforcements for the deep lying CM and FB positions.

Yeah, I think either Roberts or Moreno will replace Navas if things go to plan.

We have nobody but Fernandhino to adequately cover the pivot spot. If we add Weigl we can kick Fern to RB, and have him as the cover for Weigl.

Fern. Stones. Kompany/whoever Kolorav

Weigl
De Bruyne. Gundogan

Sterling. Aguero. Jesus

That's a UCL winning squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.