Julian Weigl

As a few have said BVB are a bit like Brian Cloughs Notts Forest - good side with good players but few replicate the same form elsewhere. That said I think Weigl will be excellent.

As a few have said BVB are a bit like Brian Cloughs Notts Forest - good side with good players but few replicate the same form elsewhere. That said I think Weigl will be excellent.
He can be a bit slow at times but I agree with you.

Means we pay more.

That is all, contracts mean very little in terms of a players longevity at a club in real terms. It is more to do with a club positioning itself for a sale. They know he will leave, he knows they get a lot of money off his sale, so he cuts in a bonus and higher wage, develops a bit more and then is sold on.

Means we pay more.

That is all, contracts mean very little in terms of a players longevity at a club in real terms. It is more to do with a club positioning itself for a sale. They know he will leave, he knows they get a lot of money off his sale, so he cuts in a bonus and higher wage, develops a bit more and then is sold on.
Agreed. Not sure why so many headlines read "won't be joining City any longer"... just increase the buyout if you know he is on his way out. Makes sense. I'm sure theres something in it for the player to do this as well.

Means we pay more.

Nonsense. Every key player Dortmund have sold in the last six year had no more than 1 year left on their contracts or, in Götze's case, a release clause. And because of the Götze transfer they no longer do release clauses. The whole "contracts mean very little in terms of a players longevity at a club" is absolute drivel spewed by clueless pundits, contracts are everything.

I like the look of this lad. Shows good composure on the ball, an eye for a pass, determined in the tackle & surprisingly quick off the mark. Looks like he'd link up well with our players (Gundogan, de Bruyne, Silva, Yaya et al) & have a positive impact on the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.