Julian Weigl

Veratti is a cracking player and I'd love him at city. To be honest though he's not exactly what city need. Weigl perhaps is closer to what we need in the shape of fern. Wouldn't say no to either of them.

Veratti is a cracking player and I'd love him at city. To be honest though he's not exactly what city need. Weigl perhaps is closer to what we need in the shape of fern. Wouldn't say no to either of them.
Same just want this to be done already lol

I'm the same mate....either player would improve us. Pep comments earlier today show they are concerned about Fern carrying the load and they also dont feel we have any "specific" players to cover for him.....If Pep thinks either of these can improve us, I'll take it!;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.