Julio Buffarini

sam-caddick

There was a thread on this lad the other day but it got shot down.

There has been quite a few tweets linking us to him today.

Here is an article from La Gaceta in Argentina.

Translated quote:

GOOD AIRES. - "Anyone dreams of playing in the English League, but for the time being I would like to be concentrated on the pre-season", clarified ex-Athletic Julio Buffarini on having recognized the interest that has Manchester City in taking for express order of the trainer Manuel Pellegrini. "I listened to the rumors, my friends have mentioned to me that they read pages of England on the topic, but it is still missing", he added. On the other hand, Fabricio Fontanini came to an agreement and it transformed in the seventh reinforcement of the "cyclone". (Special)

http://www.lagaceta.com.ar/nota/552094/futbol/buffarini-tiene-chances-jugar-manchester-city.html

Was a windup started by a couple of blues on twitter. Suddenly they had loads of san lorenzo fans tweeting them, saying how loyal and hard working he is. Then Buffarini came out and said his friends had told him about the rumours but he wanted to concentrate on San Lorenzo.

Crazy.

Lol.

I'm argentine, not fan of San Lorenzo (Buffarini's team) but i can say certainly that he is rubbish for Man City. He plays commonly as a right side-midfielder or a right side-back in ocassions.
His only virtue it's his amazing fitness, he runs everywhere with the same strenght. That's the only thing that i must admit that he does well .
His technique is mediocre and he's not good at scoring goals or make good assists.

That source is unreliable and i'm sure this news will cause much laughter in Argentina.

Sorry my bad english. Greetings.

chrisoasis said:
Lol.

I'm argentine, not fan of San Lorenzo (Buffarini's team) but i can say certainly that he is rubbish for Man City. He plays commonly as a right side-midfielder or a right side-back in ocassions.
His only virtue it's his amazing fitness, he runs everywhere with the same strenght. That's the only thing that i must admit that he does well .
His technique is mediocre and he's not good at scoring goals or make good assists.

That source is unreliable and i'm sure this news will cause much laughter in Argentina.

who are the top 5 prospects in argentina at the moment mate?

anyone who city should be looking at?

sam-caddick said:
chrisoasis said:
Lol.

This is not the best time of Argentine football but still there are good prospects, some of them:

-Eder Alvarez Balanta (Colombian, but he has made his youth divisions ir Argentina, like Falcao) from River Plate. Plays as CB.
- Luciano Vietto from Racing Club. Plays as SS. His style to play it's similar to Javier Saviola.
-Angel Correa from San Lorenzo. Plays as AMF or SS. Really interesting.
-Lucas Romero from Velez. Plays as DMF or CMF.
-Lucas Melano from Belgrano. Commonly SS or CF. He's very fast.

For Man City the only player that I see with possibilities is Alvarez Balanta. He's a pure CB really strong, great header and score goals.

Pitifully, in my team, Independiente (Kun Aguero's team too), there is none that can draw attention :(

Can't believe this is still going strong. The original tweeter did it to prove the twitter ITK's make shit up & in fact KFA.
He was talking to me earlier saying he never expected it to spiral like it has with all sorts of media outlets reporting it.

not my fault! said:
Can't believe this is still going strong. The original tweeter did it to prove the twitter ITK's make shit up & in fact KFA.
He was talking to me earlier saying he never expected it to spiral like it has with all sorts of media outlets reporting it.

The power of Twitter is unreal, it even got Buffarini to comment about the false rumours.

I feel a bit sorry for the lad tbh. Clearly it was a twitter rumour/joke and it's spiralled out of control and people have started asking him about it. You have to hope that he doesn't take it too seriously

chrisoasis said:
sam-caddick said:
chrisoasis said:
Lol.

This is not the best time of Argentine football but still there are good prospects, some of them:

-Eder Alvarez Balanta (Colombian, but he has made his youth divisions ir Argentina, like Falcao) from River Plate. Plays as CB.
- Luciano Vietto from Racing Club. Plays as SS. His style to play it's similar to Javier Saviola.
-Angel Correa from San Lorenzo. Plays as AMF or SS. Really interesting.
-Lucas Romero from Velez. Plays as DMF or CMF.
-Lucas Melano from Belgrano. Commonly SS or CF. He's very fast.

For Man City the only player that I see with possibilities is Alvarez Balanta. He's a pure CB really strong, great header and score goals.

Pitifully, in my team, Independiente (Kun Aguero's team too), there is none that can draw attention :(

I would add Gino Peruzzi a back from Velez Sarsfield, Sunderland already signed him. very good defender, with just 19 years he stopped Neymar last year and he didn´t need any foul, he suffered a big injury last year so I don´t know how well he is now, but he has been called for the argentinan National Team a few times, could be a good replacement for zabaleta into the future.
I agree totally with the description made of Buffarini by chrisoasis.

ahh one other thing, if you hear of any agent trying to sell a striker named Funes Mori, just run, an awful player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.