Junior blue membership help

u2fme2

Hi all
I have been trying to join my grandson to junior blues!! Set him up in my friends and family but no matter what I do it says cannot purchase membership for member!!I have used his and my details without any success!!
Any help much appreciated

If the relationship it already set up, got to memberships on your account at the top and assign it to him. I had trouble, but it was setting up the under 13 account that made it difficult.

It is possible you need to be classed as the parent, which means the one who set up the account for them, as the under 13 has their email address and address until they are 13.

Not sure if it’s the same thing but I had to set my granddaughter up on her own account using her own email address etc to purchase tickets for her even though she is on my friends & family. I used to be able to do it on my account but City changed this a few seasons back. She was over 23 though so not sure but might be worth a try.

Not sure if it’s the same thing but I had to set my granddaughter up on her own account using her own email address etc to purchase tickets for her even though she is on my friends & family. I used to be able to do it on my account but City changed this a few seasons back. She was over 23 though so not sure but might be worth a try.
Cheers will give it a go

Turns out it’s a glitch with the system,
As my grandson was not at least 1 year old the system wouldn’t work!! Support service added 1 year to his age which then allowed Junior citizen membership then then then changed it back to 7 months old!! Only at city could it be so complicated!! But all sorted thanks

Does uncle Harry Goodwin still send cards in the post ? OK, I know he passed many years ago, but I used to love getting them cards. Sunday mornings in the social club for the meetings.. Utter chaos! It was like Crackerjack on spice. Great days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.