junior football

sir malcom

i used to play quite a lot in my younger days,had a couple of half famous old players who used to coach me,one was barney daniels and the other was alex stepney,who always went to the brass tally to get pissed after training us,just wondered anyone else have ex footballers for coach or p.e teacher.

Not really, although Eusebio did used to teach me electrical engineering at Wigan and Leigh College in the late 80's.

sir malcom said:
i used to play quite a lot in my younger days,had a couple of half famous old players who used to coach me,one was barney daniels and the other was alex stepney,who always went to the brass tally to get pissed after training us,just wondered anyone else have ex footballers for coach or p.e teacher.
i heard, you were a bit of a tony grealish in your day mate !!!!!!!!

I went to a training camp run by Clyde Best back home in Bermuda probably when I was around 10, there was also some coaching staff from West Ham there as well.

Brian Kidd came our school in Salford to coach us in the mid 80's when he was development officer at Bury.

None of the rags knew who he was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.