Jurrien Timber

Status
Not open for further replies.
think the rags have been recently linked with him (in the last week or so)

Or does Laporte not want to leave and we’re now looking for a cheaper alternative? Alternatively, it could just be hocus pocus from Amsterdam to drive up his price.
Laporté seems an odd one. He was practically saying his goodbyes 6 weeks ago, but the leaving rumours have died a death.

Added to him saying he wants Dog to remain at City, it's all a bit confusing regarding his future.

Every player to City sort of thing, to drive his price up, make Rags panicky.
Besides, I don't think we need him. Even with Kyle leaving, we would have 5 world-class players; Dias, Stones, Ake, Gvardiol, and Akanji competing for 4 spots across the defense. On top of it, Rico Lewis should get more game time, so that's 6. Gomez doesn't seem too keen to leave either, so that's 7.

Every player to City sort of thing, to drive his price up, make Rags panicky.
Besides, I don't think we need him. Even with Kyle leaving, we would have 5 world-class players; Dias, Stones, Ake, Gvardiol, and Akanji competing for 4 spots across the defense. On top of it, Rico Lewis should get more game time, so that's 6. Gomez doesn't seem too keen to leave either, so that's 7.
Jurrien can play RB, CB & CM. He could be competition/back up for Walker & central defence.

As for Lewis, I seriously can't believe the rapid progression I've seen from this kid. I can only see him being used as a midfielder/RB back up if & when needed.

Jurrien can play RB, CB & CM. He could be competition/back up for Walker & central defence.

As for Lewis, I seriously can't believe the rapid progression I've seen from this kid. I can only see him being used as a midfielder/RB back up if & when needed.
he wont be competition for walker, walker is off to bayern

Just logged in and saw this. I watched him a month or so ago and he seemed injured as he was lumbering around. He's pretty muscular, might actually benefit him to trim down a bit. I'm a little stumped with the link as it seemed like Josko was locked and loaded. I suppose the root issue could be Walker leaving.

Just logged in and saw this. I watched him a month or so ago and he seemed injured as he was lumbering around. He's pretty muscular, might actually benefit him to trim down a bit. I'm a little stumped with the link as it seemed like Josko was locked and loaded. I suppose the root issue could be Walker leaving.
Fine work on the Timber puns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.