Just a bit of fun for the pre-derby nerves.....

Re: Just a bit of fun for the pre-Deby nerves.....

becuase when I was 10 I had a 12 inch cock.

lancs blue said:
Mine's far too simple, support City and Lancs cricket.

CRICKET???? CRICKET???? How can you 'support' cricket?????

"Oh look nigel, our fellow is about to throw the ball at the chap with the stick" "Indeed, Theo i do hope their fieldsmen don't catch it." "Oh and another thing, it's a little chilly this morning, i bet they are glad for the jumpers"

glen quagmire said:
lancs blue said:
Mine's far too simple, support City and Lancs cricket.

"Oh look nigel, our fellow is about to throw the ball at the chap with the stick" "Indeed, Theo i do hope their fieldsmen don't catch it." "Oh and another thing, it's a little chilly this morning, i bet they are glad for the jumpers"

You've clearly never been to a tense one-dayer at the real Old Trafford. And despite your feeble jibes, it's a sport with strong working class roots in the north of England.

lancs blue said:
glen quagmire said:

You've clearly never been to a tense one-dayer at the real Old Trafford. And despite your feeble jibes, it's a sport with strong working class roots in the north of England.

Cricket and tense do not go ever in the same sentence, unless your on holiday and it's, "i'm so fucking tense about this derby, i wish this cricket would hurry up and finish, so they can start with the derby build up"

How can a 'sport' be tense, when they can play all day then just call it a draw, if it looks like they are going to get wet? Pah! fucking rounders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.