Just a bit of fun for the pre-derby nerves.....

because supporting city has been (and on Saturday)will be, torture.
hoping to change it soon.;)

Re: Just a bit of fun for the pre-Deby nerves.....

glen quagmire said:
lancs blue said:
You've clearly never been to a tense one-dayer at the real Old Trafford. And despite your feeble jibes, it's a sport with strong working class roots in the north of England.

Cricket and tense do not go ever in the same sentence, unless your on holiday and it's, "i'm so fucking tense about this derby, i wish this cricket would hurry up and finish, so they can start with the derby build up"

How can a 'sport' be tense, when they can play all day then just call it a draw, if it looks like they are going to get wet? Pah! fucking rounders.
i like cricket, it's good and everyone has an opinion and if you want to act like a child, do it somewhere else.

For those of you who don't remember Gordon Davies was a forward for City in the mid-eighties and was half of possibly the worst partnership ever in top flight football alongside Mark Lillis. I don't know why but I always felt sorry for him as he was always the whipping boy for the boo-boys because Lillis was a lifelong blue. They were, in fact, equally as bad as each other.

And he had a moustache.

mcfc2607 said:
mcfc - stands for manchester city football club(incase anyone didnt know)
2607 - my date of birth.

simples

surely that makes you 4. ;)

Because I'm a Mancunian in an office full of cockneys and apparently "that's how you talk". And my mum had a fight with the original at school over a boy....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.