just a quick one (squad)

jd-blue

just thought id let you all in on a piece of info me and my dad just got told by a club associate, basically, according to him, wayne bridge is leaving (THIS IS IN THE RIGHT FORUM :D) but the main thing is that there are a few divides within the squad, now this is understandable when there is such a large number of people in the squad but he said these people are very secluded from each other. He mentioned that knew all this because they are having trouble with security over there as everybody is having to split up to ensure the players are all safe. Anyway, he mentioned that Kolo Toure is a completely different person since his brother has arrived and he has begun to act like the "big I am". He also mentioned that mancini has taken a very capello-esque (spelling??) role on this tour. He told us that he has been a lonesome figure when the team goes for lunch or on outings, he is very much at a distance from the group but im not so sure what to make of that but take out of that what you will. (he also mentioned that the academy lads are loving every minute of the tour, wanting to see every sight and enjoy playing along the new players which is good to hear i guess.

Hmmm I'm sure the head of the academy will be pleased to hear that you have dropped him in it !! You do know the club do read the messageboards ?

Just slightly off topic....

Where is Caicedo !!! How come he isn't on the tour when the other loaned out players are except Robbie who was at the world cup ?????

petejackson83 said:
Just slightly off topic....

Where is Caicedo !!! How come he isn't on the tour when the other loaned out players are except Robbie who was at the world cup ?????

Big Phil will be at Barrow tomorrow!!

jd-blue said:
just thought id let you all in on a piece of info me and my dad just got told by a club associate, basically, according to him, wayne bridge is leaving (THIS IS IN THE RIGHT FORUM :D) but the main thing is that there are a few divides within the squad, now this is understandable when there is such a large number of people in the squad but he said these people are very secluded from each other. He mentioned that knew all this because they are having trouble with security over there as everybody is having to split up to ensure the players are all safe. Anyway, he mentioned that Kolo Toure is a completely different person since his brother has arrived and he has begun to act like the "big I am". He also mentioned that mancini has taken a very capello-esque (spelling??) role on this tour. He told us that he has been a lonesome figure when the team goes for lunch or on outings, he is very much at a distance from the group but im not so sure what to make of that but take out of that what you will. (he also mentioned that the academy lads are loving every minute of the tour, wanting to see every sight and enjoy playing along the new players which is good to hear i guess.

A General doesn't go on the piss with his troops.

smudgedj said:
jd-blue said:

A General doesn't go on the piss with his troops.
Plus his fathers been sick and has today been rushed into hospital.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.