Just a quick word for a few of block 110

shadygiz

it doesnt make you anymore of a fan to stand on your seat and slag off fellow fans around you for

a) not standing on their seats

b) not singing when you start to sing

c) not taking their shoes off

heard some sly digs today from sections of 110 towards other fans in 110 & 111....some comments were thrown back at them and some very long stares.....sooner or later someone will kick off

Also the streams where crap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only joking lol (they where shit today, not your fault obviousley)

the guy at the side of me came back from the concourse at half time fuming....i asked him what had happened and he said some young lad had pushed in front of him in the q....when he asked him what he was doing, the young lad replied

"i fucking sing and you dont, so fuck off"

i was gob-smacked

I think i would have been inclined to slap him out of the way, fucking youth of today have no respect.

they are quite bad, they tried moving me out of my seat in 111 at the aalborg game. there was far too many in the row i was sat in and they kept moving up further and further pushing me until one of them at half time said you in my seat mate...to which i told him to fuck off as i bought my ticket for the game...il get a steward to clarify its my seat, he shut up then and squeezed in with him mates leaving no room for people who actually bought a ticket for that row!!

shadygiz said:
it doesnt make you anymore of a fan to stand on your seat and slag off fellow fans around you for

a) not standing on their seats

b) not singing when you start to sing

c) not taking their shoes off

heard some sly digs today from sections of 110 towards other fans in 110 & 111....some comments were thrown back at them and some very long stares.....sooner or later someone will kick off

I agree although I had my shoe off after the goal...

The lads who you are ON about are very odd sometimes they sing stuff like "Citys going down with a billion in the bank" which as we all know is a rag song and they are really critical when things aren't going well IE they do not get behind the team then at all!!

They think they are great and they do start a few songs off but it grates when they slag everyone off for not singing as in they are hardly Citys no.1 fans after all...

Where are we talking about specifically? I'm right on the segregation on the away fans(i.e. no city fans on the left of me). I thought i saw one of them trying to say summit to our part of the block, the lads who are more over on the corner, who tbf to them did most of the singing today, still no need for that and i know a few lads around me who'd have given them a slap if they'd said owt. Just looked like a couple of badly dressed lads trying to dish it out though. It's nothing really.

bluejase said:
Where are we talking about specifically? I'm right on the segregation on the away fans(i.e. no city fans on the left of me). I thought i saw one of them trying to say summit to our part of the block, the lads who are more over on the corner, who tbf to them did most of the singing today, still no need for that and i know a few lads around me who'd have given them a slap if they'd said owt. Just looked like a couple of badly dressed lads trying to dish it out though. It's nothing really.

I sit right near them (season ticket) and they are at it every week but as I said before when things are not going so well they start slagging the club off every which way which is really fucking stupid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.