just a thought!!!!

This thread reflects just how far we've come. Before we sign anymore midfielders we need to get NDJ signed up for the next 5 years, he'll be remembered as one of the all time great 'watercarrying' midfielders. And to be fair to Nigel his range of passing has vastly improved, his ball to AJ yesterday for the second penalty is a great example. Is he the best ever City player who has never scored(I think) for the club?

kidash said:
not a fucking chance in a million years i'd sell barry.

absolute quality player for us and definitely won't mind the squad rotation

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No chance,i rate Barry and want him kept,besides the dippers are in a fuckin big hole,and i'm not in the mood for helping dig them out.

Dippers have not got enough money for Gaz. They will be shopping in the bargain basement and the best they can hope for from us is wayne bridge, but they cant afford his wages - TAXI for hodgson...

daymo08 said:
im am not in the know but just thought of this after watching the dippers get there arses handed to them by wolves at shamfield........ why dont we try and be cheaky buggers and throw a bid in for gerrard of money plus barry!!!

WTF???

why would we give one of our better players in barry to a team for another player who aint doing nothing atm????

some comments in here at the moment are just bloody mental!

Barry is quality never lets us down and never really gets the recognition he deserves. Gerrard is a dipper thro and thro and whilst quality I don't think he would perform like that for us plus he he is over 30.

Not a fucking chance I would sell Gareth Barry!

You can stick your Steven Gerrard up your arse!

Agree about NDJ, his passing has improved and his tackling, well he is immense.

Gerrard - no. Think Mancini is looking at younger players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.