Just a view from an ordinary fan!

GrumpyBlue86

Ok facts are facts and we got stuffed tonight and were extremely poor. Tonight was the fourth game I have missed this season the other three being Crystal Palace, Birmingham City and Bolton. However I can honestly say that tonight was the most dissapointed I have been this season. To be blunt we were shit. I have been a sitter on the fence with regards to Mark Hughes but I have now fallen off the fence, FUCK HIM OFF. That display was simply unacceptable and it has been coming for a while. His substitutions were garbage, why take a midfileder off for a striker when there was no service anyway? It was easy for Spurs, and shite players like Assou Ekkoto were made to look brilliant. The players are good enough, we've seen it against Chelsea and Arsenal(twice), so why do they look so poor most of the time? Time fo sparky to go I'm afraid.

GrumpyBlue86 said:
Ok facts are facts and we got stuffed tonight and were extremely poor. Tonight was the fourth game I have missed this season the other three being Crystal Palace, Birmingham City and Bolton. However I can honestly say that tonight was the most dissapointed I have been this season. To be blunt we were shit. I have been a sitter on the fence with regards to Mark Hughes but I have now fallen off the fence, FUCK HIM OFF. That display was simply unacceptable and it has been coming for a while. His substitutions were garbage, why take a midfileder off for a striker when there was no service anyway? It was easy for Spurs, and shite players like Assou Ekkoto were made to look brilliant. The players are good enough, we've seen it against Chelsea and Arsenal(twice), so why do they look so poor most of the time? Time fo sparky to go I'm afraid.

I completely agree with you, I believe that Hughes has lost the players, They perform for him one week, but not the next. Played Awful today..Looked like Championship football.

Hughes has to go.

Spot on mate with that post, Spurs were no great shakes, we made them look good and gave them acres of space and time.
That was a truly rubbish pile of shit, no shape, no leader, that was not a team.
If that's where Hughes has brought us after 18 months and £230 million all I can say is any old Joe off the street could spend a fortune and make a crap team, he has to go,
Sunderland will run rings round us on Saturday and that hopefully will be the Welsh mobs last game.

Hughes just needs to wake up ..... maybe a swift kick up the arse would do the trick , because it's obvious a good Sheikh-ing doesn't work!

GrumpyBlue86 said:
Plus couldn't he see that Sylvinho was getting murdered?
every city fan could see it and im stunned he didnt do anything about it. Lennon had the beating of Sylvinho 2 or 3 times before the first goal

GrumpyBlue86 said:
Plus couldn't he see that Sylvinho was getting murdered?

Silvinho got murdered and he puts Petrov(very good defensivly) on who should go to attack and turn the game but he can`t attack because he should help Silvinho ....Hughes had just put barry or De Jong in front of silvinho to help him ...and Petrov can go where he is best and that is attacking ....and to put Santa Cruz first for a midfielder was awfal ...he should just change Robinho for Petrov earlier

You can blame Hughes all you want, I agree to an extent it's his fault, but why do we keep protecting the players? Ade doesn't look interested, yet he gets none of the blame, the mdifield barring De Jong consistently get dominated by average players, yet it's Hughes' fault, not EVERYTHING is down to 'motivation techniques', as for tactics, I don't have a lot to complain about them, he ususally puts the right team out, and that alone should be enough to beat the likes of Hull, Burnley and Birmingham comfortably.

RyantheBlue said:
You can blame Hughes all you want, I agree to an extent it's his fault, but why do we keep protecting the players? Ade doesn't look interested, yet he gets none of the blame, the mdifield barring De Jong consistently get dominated by average players, yet it's Hughes' fault, not EVERYTHING is down to 'motivation techniques', as for tactics, I don't have a lot to complain about them, he ususally puts the right team out, and that alone should be enough to beat the likes of Hull, Burnley and Birmingham comfortably.

dude ...who buy this players ..eh ? Hughes..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.