Just a YES or NO will suffice......Hughes IN?

Re: Hughes IN or OUT

NeverSeenATrophy said:
OUT

Can nobody see he has made more mistakes than any manager i can remember, and if it hadn't been for the goals of Robinho and Ireland we would be looking at relegation next week.
Robinho wasn't a Hughes signing and Ireland's development was down to his own hard work over the summer.
Robinho was a Hughes signing, and it was Hughes who kept Ireland at the club. He was lined up for a move out of the club

With the circus that has been going on at the club, City have at least stabilised under the new management. It could have been worse

The new signings have done well. With De Jong outstanding

OrigamiNinja said:
Shooter 83 said:
C_T_I_D said:
Straight forward one word answer, no long arse explanations why - save it for other threads. Lets see what the majority rules this time round.

My vote: OUT!!

Why ask that now when the Hughes out crew are out in force? Its like going to the swamp today and asking any of the gloryhunting rag ***** if there blues.

Because there are a few people including myself who have been on the fence but today have decided that enough is enough and Hughes has to go!

And why are we out in force...again.... because we've lost again........ no sign of any improvement whatsoever.

a resounding OUT

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
OUT - on the understanding we bring in a far better manager.

Same as this for me - No point getting rid just for the sake of it but if we can get in a much better manager then he's got to go and i'm sure theres a better manager out there who would take on the job but it's up to ADUG

Lol - Can see Robinho's interview: "Yes, I think so, I've always wanted to be under the management of Mark Hughes. He is a world class manager and I expect to win trophies under him."

you_re_fired.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.