Just an advice.

BlueBoy86

Hey everyone. Chelsea fn in peace. Just wanted to share some views about the kaka deal and what might happen.
With the signing of kaka for 100ml. (assuming if the deal goes through), his massive wages, the other players might also demand a realtively higher wages and contracts. We all know that there is a "project" going on and if kaka does come then more huge name signings will follow. Even with all those huge signings, if ,say, by the next few years you don't win th premiership or don't even qualify for teh CL, kaka might be willing to leave. Now I'm not against the signing of kaka like other people. I would really like him to play in the premiership. And i wont go on saying that you guys need to first have a base and backbone before buying "stars". You all know that. But, who wouldn't want kaka when you have such wealthy owners no matter the amount of money being involved.
But wih huge contracts and wages like kaka's , if city don't win trophies regularly (we didn't except the 2pl,2cc and fa cup), the club will be in huge debt.

Now, don't say that no that wont happen because our owners are rich. Yes, i know that, but that is their money and not the club's money. So, technically, the club is in debt because the money that goes in the transfer market is the money which is loaned to the club by the owners. That loan money will have to be paid back to the owners in a certain amount of time. So i think that it would be wise to spend wisely. if city don't win regularly and don't even break into the top four, i can see the owners getting tired and selling the club. That would leave the club in a huge and massive debt to the owners.
This is why we aren't spending like before because our sugar daddy has (eventually) realised that you cannot have instant success regularly and need to build over the years and have patience. We are trying to balance the books by 2010 and roman wants to make the club self-funding. He has also built a massive state-of-the-art high-tech training complex(cobham) and invested hugely in the youth academy.

I'm not jealous like others. Infact, I'm happy for you guys that the premiership will be more competetive and entertaining. I just didn't think the arabs would spend like they will. Lastly, you should get couple of CB's , a holding MF, strikers and maybe a GK. Be prepared for "big-egos" conflicts, dressig room inrest, managers sacking and pressure to win everygame. Tell your owners to learn from our mistakes.
Peace Out
Chelsea Till I Die.
KTBFFH.

You can't be the same bloke who was on here last night. How on earth can Chelsea become self-financing? Do the numbers work? By the way did you read that bit in the Sun about Scolari wanting to buy Robinho for 15m plus four players in exchange? What do you make of it? Sun bollox? Scolari doing a Phil Brown? What about this supposed bid for JT? Bollox all round, or a real bid (with no chance of success)?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2142031.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... 142031.ece</a>

Brucie Bonus said:
You can't be the same bloke who was on here last night. How on earth can Chelsea become self-financing? Do the numbers work? By the way did you read that bit in the Sun about Scolari wanting to buy Robinho for 15m plus four players in exchange? What do you make of it? Sun bollox? Scolari doing a Phil Brown? What about this supposed bid for JT? Bollox all round, or a real bid (with no chance of success)?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2142031.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... 142031.ece</a>

That's the sun mate. I hope you know they are not serious and are the biggest morons in this planet. They are just a joke.

Well,by self-financing, I meant that we won't be spending huge money like we did before. If we did, then it will be a sensible buy not stupid money(sheva comes to mind). Roman has realied that winning trophies needs time and patience. We are trying to spend as little as possible and are building and investing on our youths. We want to grow our own players through the academy and rely on them in the future than spending on established players. We have some good(great) youths in the reserves and the academy. We beat scum united in the 3rd round(??) of the youth fa. Few of our youths will be on the bench for stoke. Watch out for them. They might get some minutes. Di Santo, Stoch, Kakuta..
BTW here's one to make you feel good...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2O9qRkXIyU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2O9qRkXIyU</a>

Just out of interest, where are ya from?

Im just gonna take everyday as it comes and if it does end in tears!? Well, let me answer that, this is Manchester City and regardless of which players are pulling n the shirt or which league we play in - we, the fans, will still be here!

BlueBoy86 said:
We want to grow our own players through the academy and rely on them in the future than spending on established players. We have some good(great) youths in the reserves and the academy. We beat scum united in the 3rd round(??) of the youth fa. Few of our youths will be on the bench for stoke. Watch out for them. They might get some minutes. Di Santo, Stoch, Kakuta..

I find it interesting that the 2 clubs who have been accused of trying to "buy success" are also the 2 teams that contested last years FA youth cup final.

CBlue said:
BlueBoy86 said:
We want to grow our own players through the academy and rely on them in the future than spending on established players. We have some good(great) youths in the reserves and the academy. We beat scum united in the 3rd round(??) of the youth fa. Few of our youths will be on the bench for stoke. Watch out for them. They might get some minutes. Di Santo, Stoch, Kakuta..

I find it interesting that the 2 clubs who have been accused of trying to "buy success" are also the 2 teams that contested last years FA youth cup final.

this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BlueBoy86 said:
Hey everyone. Chelsea fn in peace. Just wanted to share some views about the kaka deal and what might happen.
With the signing of kaka for 100ml. (assuming if the deal goes through), his massive wages, the other players might also demand a realtively higher wages and contracts. We all know that there is a "project" going on and if kaka does come then more huge name signings will follow. Even with all those huge signings, if ,say, by the next few years you don't win th premiership or don't even qualify for teh CL, kaka might be willing to leave. Now I'm not against the signing of kaka like other people. I would really like him to play in the premiership. And i wont go on saying that you guys need to first have a base and backbone before buying "stars". You all know that. But, who wouldn't want kaka when you have such wealthy owners no matter the amount of money being involved.
But wih huge contracts and wages like kaka's , if city don't win trophies regularly (we didn't except the 2pl,2cc and fa cup), the club will be in huge debt.

Now, don't say that no that wont happen because our owners are rich. Yes, i know that, but that is their money and not the club's money. So, technically, the club is in debt because the money that goes in the transfer market is the money which is loaned to the club by the owners. That loan money will have to be paid back to the owners in a certain amount of time. So i think that it would be wise to spend wisely. if city don't win regularly and don't even break into the top four, i can see the owners getting tired and selling the club. That would leave the club in a huge and massive debt to the owners.
This is why we aren't spending like before because our sugar daddy has (eventually) realised that you cannot have instant success regularly and need to build over the years and have patience. We are trying to balance the books by 2010 and roman wants to make the club self-funding. He has also built a massive state-of-the-art high-tech training complex(cobham) and invested hugely in the youth academy.

I'm not jealous like others. Infact, I'm happy for you guys that the premiership will be more competetive and entertaining. I just didn't think the arabs would spend like they will. Lastly, you should get couple of CB's , a holding MF, strikers and maybe a GK. Be prepared for "big-egos" conflicts, dressig room inrest, managers sacking and pressure to win everygame. Tell your owners to learn from our mistakes.
Peace Out
Chelsea Till I Die.
KTBFFH.
good morning and welcome.
i think city fans are justdesperate to win something, anything. the ins and outs are at this time are of no interest.
when roman too over at chelsea i loved it as they broke the scums run of success, can you imagine the pleasure of us doing that to them.
please do your best to knock them off their perch again this year.

however can we have jt and essien:)

I would really like him to play in the premiership. And i wont go on saying that you guys need to first have a base and backbone before buying "stars". You all know that

Morning and welcome ;-) I agree with a lot what you said, as others have pointed out Chelsea and City have the top 2 youth systems in the country(and much as others on the board might not welcome me saying this, but the basis of this rag run started with a core of youth players). The one thing I disagree is your star quote, for me it's more often than not the other way around, because there are few really top world class players out there(as a City fan I might have seen 2 play for the club in 30 years). As a result, when they become available you must snap them up and if that comes before you have a solid backbone around which to build, thats just how it is.

Welcome,I think that everyone at the club is aware that we need a backbone and will work towards it,the problem is that our current league position makes it difficult to get the right players. As such we may have to go about it in reverse,ie get the world superstars first, with ott transfer fees and then attract solid top players next. That's what I hope anyway!!

With regards to bringing players through the ranks,I agree that Chelsea and City have 2 of the best systems but I think the days of clubs bringing through more than a couple of top players are long gone,remember that if you are a top 4 side you will need to be producing player that are amongst the best in the world,not just the country,we have seen top English players having to be sold on due to lack of 1st team football.

Anyway,do us a favour and win the league please!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.