Just an idea for Ric!!!

i dont think the site needs improving at all
and i dont think most of the people would pay to use this forum...

It's been discussed before.

I think it is good that the forum is free. We have had some good fans of other clubs (especially Hamburg) come on here and I doubt that would happen if we charged.

An open forum like this one is always going to get tools on it. The only way to reduce it is to ignore blatant attention seekers and rule with an iron fist banning idiots.

The other option is a 'premium members'' forum that only subscribers could view and post in.

masterwig said:
The other option is a 'premium members'' forum that only subscribers could view and post in.

I'd certainly go for something like this....

Yeah that's the idea.

Other forums have them though I can't say I have ever paid to have a look before so I couldn't say how many people would post in there and if it would be worth it.

masterwig said:
Yeah that's the idea.

Other forums have them though I can't say I have ever paid to have a look before so I couldn't say how many people would post in there and if it would be worth it.

I dont agree m8 the forums fine the way it is ,dont fix what isnt broken

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.