Just an idea for Ric!!!

BLUEMOONBAZ said:
masterwig said:
Yeah that's the idea.

Other forums have them though I can't say I have ever paid to have a look before so I couldn't say how many people would post in there and if it would be worth it.

I dont agree m8 the forums fine the way it is ,dont fix what isnt broken

I agree. Although i do not post here very often I have been a member here for a few years now and find this place an honest and sincere source of the feelings for "our" club! You may find it strange or indeed arrogant for a Scotsman to feel this way about City but i make no apologies. I have looked for the results of City since i was 5 yrs old and try to get down to 2 or 3 games a season. I am now 41 and my youngest boy who is 13 is City daft! Ric does a fantastic job here!! I still wear my "we're not really here" t-shirt!
Rant over.

cathkin said:
BLUEMOONBAZ said:
masterwig said:
Yeah that's the idea.

Other forums have them though I can't say I have ever paid to have a look before so I couldn't say how many people would post in there and if it would be worth it.

I agree. Although i do not post here very often I have been a member here for a few years now and find this place an honest and sincere source of the feelings for "our" club! You may find it strange or indeed arrogant for a Scotsman to feel this way about City but i make no apologies. I have looked for the results of City since i was 5 yrs old and try to get down to 2 or 3 games a season. I am now 41 and my youngest boy who is 13 is City daft! Ric does a fantastic job here!! I still wear my "we're not really here" t-shirt!
Rant over.

Good on you. It's especially good that the lad is a big City fan, hopefully he will grow up in better times than we did.

I don't see how anyone could object to a no-obligation, no-privelidges, just genuine-goodwill-donations button.

not that I'd be donating, I don't have any goodwill. or money. probably a link there somewhere

Damocles said:
cathkin said:
BLUEMOONBAZ said:
masterwig said:
Yeah that's the idea.

Rant over.

Good on you. It's especially good that the lad is a big City fan, hopefully he will grow up in better times than we did.

I have feeling that he just might!!!!

bizzbo said:
Daniel Sturridge said:
My suggestion would be that no-one is allowed to sign up until the window closes.

well you'd be fecked when a certain teenage striker sods off to chelsea and you want to register a new name

NEXT!
I'm not really arsed what my username is. If it meant all the rag wums would fuck off clogging up the board every 5 mins, so we can't use it, do you really think I care what name I post under?

If u got a donate button on here via paypal or something I'd donate or contribute towards a fund for something that would benefit the site.

ctid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.