Just been sent this from a rag

tumblr_m3z12utKh51qh9izpo1_500.jpg

Re: Just been send this from a rag

Looks like we are ahead of PB's timetable ....

Prestwich_Blue said:
In 4 or 5 years time when they regard getting a Europa League place as a good season and we're winning the title year on year he'll quietly forget he ever supported them.

let them stew in their in their misery, the next few days will be truly agonising, every time they put the tele on, every newspaper, will remind them just how much they are despised.
Yesterday was a taste of the new world order, let them choke on it:)

lets see how big there support is as they slide down the premier league and fail to qualify for the champions league in the next few years

welcometomanchester said:
If City fans think they're ever going to be a "superpower", think again. You can spend all the money you like and buy short term success - Chelsea did - but it'll always hurt knowing that we're everything you dreamed of being and were long before you. You wish you could be us but you'll never be as big as United, everybody knows that. We still pity you! 19x Champions of England, 3x European Champions, 11x FA Cup winners, 4x League Cup winners ... 19 Charity Shields, a Cup Winners Cup, an Intercontinental Cup, a World Club Championship ... two doubles and a treble ... 330 million fans worldwide ... 6th largest brand in the world ... highest revenue of any football team in Europe over the past two decades. Watched in over 200 countries in 60 different languages and the message is the same ... WE'RE MAN UNITED, WE'VE GOT WHAT YOU WANT

I'm fucking so angry. So arrogant I hate that club with every bone in my body.

And they came second

If City fans think they're ever going to be a "superpower", think again. You can spend all the money you like and buy short term success - Chelsea did - but it'll always hurt knowing that we're everything you dreamed of being and were long before you. You wish you could be us but you'll never be as big as United, everybody knows that. We still pity you! 19x Champions of England, 3x European Champions, 11x FA Cup winners, 4x League Cup winners ... 19 Charity Shields, a Cup Winners Cup, an Intercontinental Cup, a World Club Championship ... two doubles and a treble ... 330 million fans worldwide ... 6th largest brand in the world ... highest revenue of any football team in Europe over the past two decades. Watched in over 200 countries in 60 different languages and the message is the same ... WE'RE MAN UNITED, WE'VE GOT WHAT YOU WANT

Most of those alleged 330 million haven't even fucking played football anyway... I've been reading their part-time fans quotes and sour grapes all f*ing day... Not one of 'em seems to know anything about football<br /><br />-- Mon May 14, 2012 9:00 am --<br /><br />
fan446 said:

And they came second

First loser, as the saying used to go?

If he had the sense to look at United's stats in 1990, and therefore what can be done with success, he'd be very afraid. Chelsea's effort to me IS very random. There's no coordinated strategy for world domination or - as we now see - evolving the squad. I believe Sheik Mansour is a much more long-term planner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.